This consent is a legally binding Agreement between the user of the website Docuway.com
(hereinafter the “User”) and the company Conteq (hereinafter the “Company”).
1. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the User gives their consent to Conteq LLC (hereinafter the Company, registered office: 197046, St. Petersburg, Bolshaya Posadskaya Str., 16, letter A, office 105), for storage and processing of their personal data transmitted by filling out web-based feedback forms on the website Docuway.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site).
Personal data refers to any information that relates directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (citizen).
2. Personal data is processed on the basis: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27 July 2006 “On Personal Data”with additions and amendments.
3. The User agrees to process, store and use their personal data for the following purposes:
Receiving information about the products and services offered by the Company;
Receiving information about marketing events of the Company;
Implementation of customer support;
Carrying out of audit and other internal researches with the purpose of improving the quality of offered services.
4. Personal data means any personal information that allows the Company to establish the identity of the User / Buyer such as:
Place of work and position.
5. During the processing of personal data, the following operations can be performed: collection, storage, clarification (updating, modification), transfer, removal, destruction.
6. The Company undertakes to not transfer information which was received from the User to third parties without separate prior consent from the User. It is not a violation of the provision of personal data to third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Company to fulfill obligations to the User and only within the framework of this Agreement.
7. Personal data is stored and processed until all necessary procedures are completed or until the Company is liquidated.
8. The consent can be withdrawn by the User or their representative by sending a written application request to the Company at the e-mail address: email@example.com . The user can also refuse to receive electronic messages using the Unsubscribe link at the end of each electronic letter.
9. The User accepts the policy of using cookies used on the Website and agrees to transmit information about the IP address and other information about their activity on the Site. This information is not used to identify the User.
10. In the processing of personal data, the Company takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access to its content, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to all User personal data.